Scripture for the week: Proverbs 24:10 (KJV) “If thou faint in the day of adversity, thy strength is small.”
Prayers For The Week:
- O Lord, I thank you for a new month and for the blessings that you have prepared for me.
- O Lord, renew my strength so that I may fight the good fight, for your glory.
- O Lord, empower me to live a life that is acceptable to your sight and to serve you.
- Father, those that band together against my laughter, confound and put them to shame.
- Cycle of rising and falling, success and failure attached to my foundation, expire.
- My Father, my Lord, make me a walking billboard that will advertise your Name.
- Every snare of demotion operating in my present location, catch fire and burn.
- Satanic deception making me to trade my divine call for earthly gains, I come out of your snare.
- O Blood of Jesus, wash away the evil pollution plaguing the success of MFM.